Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FLORAL MOD

dress-forever21, bracelets-lily&laura via riffraff/calypso studios, shoes-vince camuto, diy floral headpiece
photos by Keely Yount

I had another fun shoot with Keely Yount. She is seriously amazing, if you live near (or even far) you should definitely look her up. I saw this dress browsing through Forever21 on my lunch break and had to grab it. I've been so obsessed with anything black and white lately, and I have a thing for shift dresses. I whipped up this floral headpiece for some color and it ended up matching my nails perfectly! The wrap bracelet I'm wearing is by Calypso Studios, but I'm saving all of those details for tomorrow's post ;)

7 comments:

  1. you are so pretty - i love that dress! i often find great dresses at forever 21 as well :)
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is soo gorgeous and chic! beautiful girl :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress. so lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love your stayle, and outfit :)
    amazing really , my favorite :)

    visit my blog

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    I follow your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mod inspired style! Your shoes are lovely to^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures and lovely dress indeed!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a lovely pictures xoxo
    i like of ur glasses, check it out my blog
    http://batomrose.blogspot.com.br/

    Byebye

    ReplyDelete